‘stache media is a full service marketing agency specialized in music. ‘stache media launched in 2009 as a stand-alone agency operating out of the NYC headquarters of RED Distribution, an award-winning division of Sony Music Entertainment. ‘stache media provides services in advertising, influencer marketing, online marketing & publicity, social media & consumer research, brand & partnership marketing, radio, video promotion, and creative production. ‘stache media has served a multitude of artists within the RED and Sony Music Entertainment fold.
RED & ‘stache media label partners include: Broken Bow Records, Red Bull Records, Reach Records, Ultra Records, Equal Vision Records, Fat Possum, RAL, Descendant Records, Megaforce Records, Metal Blade Records, MOM + POP, Nacional Records, Thirty Tigers, Victory Records, and more.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Are you a college student looking for a music marketing internship? Are you the person that all of your friends come to for new music? Have a substantial online following? Our SLR internship program may be for you!
‘stache media is accepting applications nationwide,from influencers like YOU! Our ‘Stache Lifestyle Rep internship focuses on digital marketing for artists + brands. This remote internship is designed to be an interactive and educational experience for students with a passion for all things music + marketing.
As an SLR, you will be one of the first to share new music online and in your community. You will be a crucial part of the ‘stache team and help contribute to the success of our artists. We will provide you with the tools and knowledge to execute successful online marketing campaigns.
PERKS OF BEING AN SLR:
- Q&A’s with industry professionals and recording artists
- FREE concert tickets!
- Be the first to know about up-and-coming artists
- Invitations to exclusive networking events
- Career advice from industry professionals
- Informational interviews
- Hands-on marketing experience
- Resume building advice
- A great opportunity to gain experience in the music industry
- Learn and participate in digital marketing campaigns to create awareness for artists + brands
- Offer creative insight to projects and demonstrate an eagerness to learn
- Attend scheduled conference calls to learn marketing techniques, trends, and more about the music industry
- Develop online marketing strategies through social media
- Develop reports of marketing efforts
- Work independently and remotely from supervisors
- Stay organized and meet deadlines
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a college or university and eligible to receive academic credit
- Dedicate 10-12 hours a week to the internship
- Outgoing with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent computer skills and strong organizational skills
- Focused, hard working, reliable, dedicated
- Passion for music, marketing, communications and social media
- Prior street team or social media marketing experience is a plus
To learn more, please visit: http://www.stachemedia.com/lifestyle
To officially apply for the internship, please visit: https://myredmusic.com/lifestyle/
We run our internship three times per year: fall, spring and summer semesters
Manager, Lifestyle Marketing
917.421.7666 | email@example.com