Social Media/ Marketing Manager Intern
Do you always have ideas about how a company can leverage their social media presence? Do you want experience being a social media/marketing manager? Want to have practical hands on experience running Facebook ad campaigns? Do you want to come up with detailed ideal client profiles that makes finding, serving, and connecting to a business’s ideal customers easy?
Then you might be the perfect person to be the Social Media/Marketing Manager Intern we’re looking for. Brave Communication is Oxford’s Premier Leadership Development and Executive Coaching firm. We lead middle and senior level managers into the relationships needed to have the success in their careers.
What You Will Learn:
• How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
• Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
• How to track social media analytics using Hootsuite/Buffer and other software, and report results and new ideas to owner.
• Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
• How to write, contact, and pitch television news media to request
• Create and run successful Facebook ad campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor
• Assist business owner in building and presenting social media strategy.
• How to research and select the write content marketing that aligns with the business brand
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
What We Require:
• Classification of sophomore, junior, or senior
• Background in Marketing, Communication, English, Journalism, Business, or other related discipline.
• Professionalism in speech and written content.
• Attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and Flexible.
• Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
• Interest in developing leaders of tomorrow.
Interested individuals should send an email of interest to Julia Winston. The internship dates are May 1, 2017 -August 31, 2017, working a minimum of 15 hours per week. The person hired will NOT have to be based in Oxford. Academic credit only.
Company: Brave Communication
Location: Oxford MS
Contact person: Julia Winston
Contact person: Julia.Winston@BraveCommunicationLLC.com or 662-426-1260
Salary: Academic Credit ONLY