Do you want the chance to gain national exposure for your work?
Do you want experience translating complex concepts into effective, engaging social media content?
Do you want to learn the ins and outs of fundraising and winning over voters online?
Then you should apply to be a Digital Department Intern with Kelly for New Hampshire.
This isn’t your typical internship. You’ll be a key team member on the top U.S. Senate race in the country and have the opportunity to work with both campaign veterans and experts at Google, Facebook, and more!
We are committed to building a personal connection with voters across New Hampshire via both paid and organic efforts online. The goal is to capture U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte’s (R-NH) engaging personality and her strong leadership.
The Digital Intern will contribute to this effort by producing engaging email copy, quality social media content, and eye-catching online ads.
- Document campaign events, as well as promoting them on social media in real-time
- Assist in drafting daily emails to the campaign’s house email list
- Assist in drafting daily social media content for a variety of platforms
- Identify opportunities to capitalize on items in the news and real world developments
- Develop new strategies to sign up and mobilize supporters online
- Develop new strategies to fundraise on social media
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience running a personal web property such as a blog, YouTube page, or Tumblr account
- Strong writing skills and an artistic eye
- An interest in national politics and/or policy
- Professionalism and willingness to work in a collaborative team environment
If you are interested, please submit a resume, references, and a writing sample to Thomas Reiker at email@example.com.