Meek School of Journalism and New Media Channel
- Meek School Virtual Visit
- Jeff Goldman: Covering the White House
- 2018 Graduation Full Program
- 2018 Graduation: Richard Starmann, Guest Speaker
- Trashed: Waynesboro, MS Documentary
- 2018 Best of Meek and Silver Em Award
- ACT 8 Experience: Print Proud, Digital Smart
- Why Debates are Vital
- A Conversation About Race
- Jesse Holland
- Leslie Westbrook
- Wall Street Journal veteran to visit Meek School Nov. 6-7 about The King’s College NYC journalism opportunities
The Big Apple offers a multitude of avenues for success, such as Wall Street, Broadway and 5th Avenue.
Now, Ole Miss students have the option to explore another
- Meek School professor receives The Luminaire Award in New York City
Meek School of Journalism and New Media professor Samir Husni, Ph.D., is the latest recipient of The Luminaire Award.
Husni, the director of the Magazine Innovation Center and
- Top mass communication scholar will speak at Meek School Nov. 2
Note: Please RSVP for the following by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct. 31.
David Weaver, Distinguished and Roy W. Howard Professor Emeritus at Indiana University, will speak at